Our program is online
The agenda for the Big-Data.AI Summit is live – and definitley worth it to explore! More than 100 keynotes, best-practice lectures and workshops will provide a comprehensive look in to the latest trends in Big Data and AI. The topics will be presented by top speakers from global companies, promising start ups and leading scientific institions.
Among the many highlights will be the following lectures and presentations:
- Patient Empowerment - Big Data in the Health Sector
(Dr. Jens Baas, CEO at Techniker Krankenkasse)
- Ten key principles how to transform a global company into a data driven leader
(Dr. Alexander Borek, Head of Smart Data & Analytics at Vollkswagen and Alexander Thamm, CEO at Alexander Thamm)
- Becoming a data-driven company with data science, big data & the cloud
(Birol Yildiz, IT Architect at REWE Digital)
- How data and AI shape the market: Customer Experience for Lufthansa Hub Airlines
(Marcel Kling, Director, Program Lead Personalization Program at SMILE Lufthansa and Dr. Andreas Ribbrock, Principal Data Scientist at zeroG)
- Cognitive Analytics in Financial Services: Detection of Fraud and Money Laundering
(Dr. Lucas Quarta, Chief Data & Analytics Officer at BNP Paribas Personal Investors and Dr. Georg Wittenburg, Co-Founder / CEO at Inspirient)
- How the „Bahn“ learns to see - video analysis with deep learning
(Michael Krech, Creative Tec at DB Systel and Stefan Vogel, Data Scientist at DB Systel)
- AI and the doctor of the future
(Isabella Kipp, Medical Officer at Healthcare.X.0 and Chris-Gilbert König, Founder & CEO at Healthcare.X.0)
Learn more about our topics and speakers and discover the discover the full programm here.
Do you want to attend Germany‘s leading conference for Bid Data and AI?
Day tickets and full conference tickets are available here, starting from € 392,70 only!