The #BAS19 Programme is online!
Explore the #BAS19 Programme!
Only a few weeks remain until #BAS19 brings together 5,000 experts from global companies & startups, innovators from science, as well as leading policy-makers on 10 & 11 April 2019 in Berlin. Now the two-day programme of the Big-Data.AI Summit 2019 was announced.
The #BAS19 programme combines 45 hours of keynotes, best-practice presentations and workshops from over 200 leading experts of the data economy. Speakers at #BAS19 include among others:
- Anja Karliczek, Federal Minister for Education and Research
- Robert E. Kahn, Co-Creator of the Internet & CEO, Corporation for National Research Initiatives
- Ruchir Puri, CTO, IBM Watson
- Prof Dr Christiane Woopen
- Manuela Mackert, Chief Compliance Officer, Deutsche Telekom
- Prof Dr Andreas Dengel, Scientific Director, Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz (DFKI)
Be there too when experts and practitioners keen on going beyond the hype and diving into the depths of the big data and AI revolution. The programme is available now. Explore it online on the #BAS19 website!