The Big-Data.AI Summit 2019(#BAS19) is Europe’s leading summit for artificial intelligence and big data. #BAS19 is shaping up to become a gathering venue for 5,000 like-minded experts and practitioners keen on going beyond the hype and diving into the depths of the big data and AI revolution. Over the course of two days, the summit will feature over 100 presentations, workshops and keynotes. Sessions will focus on three key areas:
- Cross-industry big data and AI strategies, technologies and trends that are advancing the digital transformation of companies.
- Concrete applications of big data and AI in leading industries, like health, finance and information security.
- Ethical and political questions currently dominating the societal debate on big data and AI.
A Fully New Setting
#BAS19 will join hub.berlin – Europe’s interactive two-day business festival. By joining both events in the same venue, we bring #BAS19 to an even larger, international audience and give you the chance to look beyond big data and AI and share knowledge with experts from various backgrounds.
For further information visit hub.berlin
Big data and AI are cross-sector, enabling technologies that empower a number of industries: from retail and logistics to health to smart manufacturing. Their disruptive nature shapes businesses. Their socio-economic impact is felt throughout society. Keeping this in mind, #BAS19 primarily seeks to address four audiences:
- C-level business leaders interested in implementing big data and AI strategies tailored to their business needs
- Experts keen on exploring new possibilities of applying big data and AI in their field of work
- Policy-makers, business leaders and social commentators interested in defining a sustainable and workable ethical framework for big data and AI
- Scientists – especially from research institutes for applied sciences – seeking fruitful dialogues with practitioners
h#BAS19 will join hub.berlin – Europe’s interactive two-day business festival. By combining both events, we bring #BAS19 to a larger#BAS19 will join hub.berlin – Europe’s interactive two-day business festival. By combining both events, we bring #BAS19 to a larger, international audience and open the summit to new target groups., international audience and open the summit to new target groups.
Look Back — Big-Data.AI Summit 2018
Videos— Big-Data.AI Summit 2018