Numerous companies are transforming to take advantage of the digital opportunities for future growth. AI technologies play a decisive role in that digital future. Many challenges for companies can be managed efficiently using artificial intelligence. However, most companies are still hesitant, as possible business models and the proportions between benefit and efforts aren’t clear enough.
The 1st AI Summit provides a platform for exchanging experiences between decision-makers and for strategic orientation in the field of artificial intelligence.
About 700 decision-makers of the data economy, operators of advanced big-data and AI solutions, policy-makers, technology providers, strategy and innovation consultants, as well as scientists come together to
- orient themselves strategically in the rapid change of IT,
- exchange experiences on the development of framework conditions and the latest results of research and development,
- offer co-operation, to promote projects and to discuss innovative solutions.
- CEOs, CDOs, CIOs, CTOs & CFOs of global players, medium-sized companies and startups
- Decision-makers from strategy development, business development, sales and marketing, research and development, production.
- Decision-makers from research, technology and economic policy as well as economic and technology funding
- Scientists, primarily from application-oriented research
- Decision makers from politics, federal and state authorities
- Providers of technologies for the digitisation of business processes, strategy, technology and innovation consultants
- Journalists (business and trade press).