COVID-19 measures at #BAS22
To ensure a safe event environment, we comply with the current local COVID-19 measures and hygiene regulations at all Bitkom events. The most important rules for the event are listed below. We will inform you of any possible changes in good time.
- Admission without prior test is granted to all persons with a booster vaccination, as well as to all twice vaccinated persons who have additionally already recovered.
- All other persons need the negative result of an antigen test no older than 24 hours or the negative result of a PCR test no older than 48 hours. There are two testing stations nearby (Testraum Berlin & Testzentrum Weberwiese).
- Please bring an official vaccination/test/recovered certificate and an identity document with you for the check at the entrance.
- If you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. cough, fever) or have been in a high-risk area or a new virus variant area according to the overview of the Robert Koch Institute within the last two weeks, you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Masks are mandatory inside and can only be removed for eating/drinking.
You can see further measures we are taking as organisers of the event here.
Please also visit the official website of the City of Berlin to find out about the latest regulations for major events in Berlin.