Big Data Summit
Since the 1st Big Data Summit, companies and organizations have made significant progress to transform data into business value. The amount of data has grown further since then and the range of analysis tools has been steadily expanding. However, the full potential of data analysis is still not reached.
Now it is important to expand the business use of the investments in big data technologies and to make the results of the data analyses more anchored in the decision-making and business processes.
Ever since 2013, the Big Data Summit has been the stomping ground of decision makers of the data economy. About 700 users of advanced Big Data and AI solutions, policy makers, technology providers, strategy consultants and scientists gather in Hanau to
- orient themselves strategically in the rapid change of IT,
- exchange experiences on the development of framework conditions and the latest results of research and development,
- offer co-operation, to promote projects and to discuss innovative solutions.
- CEOs, CDOs, CIOs, CTOs & CFOs of global players, medium-sized companies and startups
- Decision-makers from strategy development, business development, sales and marketing, research and development, production.
- Decision-makers from research, technology and economic policy as well as economic and technology funding· Scientists, primarily from application-oriented research
- Decision makers from politics, federal and state authorities
- Providers of technologies for the digitisation of business processes, strategy, technology and innovation consultants
- Journalists (business and trade press).