Become a speaker
Bitkom’s Big-Data.AI Summit on 20 and 21 September 2023 will be a major European event to dive into the latest trends in data and AI. Explore best practices and connect with professionals, decision-makers, and innovation leaders from industry, politics, and academia. The attendees of #BAS23 can look forward to a broad and carefully curated programme that combines inspiring presentations, dynamic panel discussions, and interactive formats by leading experts.
For our programme we are looking for demonstrated examples of big data and AI use-cases as well as first-hand accounts and learnings from practical implementation in industry.
A strong focus of #BAS23 is on solution-oriented practical approaches and applications with a record of successful implementation. For this reason, we only consider contributions from
- providers who present together with a customer or
- industrial users.
Proposals may cover, but are not limited to, following topics:
- Business Processes
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Gov & Legal
If one company submits several contributions, we will maximally only choose one (that applies also if it is presented together with different customers). Please also note that Big-Data.AI Summit is not a platform for marketing presentations.
Our council of experts will review and evaluate all submissions with a sharp view on quality. Bitkom will make the final decision on any submission based on the expert council’s recommendations.
The deadline for submissions is 13 February 2022. Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- An interesting undertaking, project or use-case related to the industrial application of data and/or AI technologies
- The ability to present the key findings in 15 min (plus 5 min for Q&A)
- Adherence to the abstract submission guidelines
- An abstract not longer than 2,000 characters
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Presentation as an expert among experts
- Networking with like-minded professionals from other companies and organizations
- Meeting an international audience
WHAT ARE THE TARGET GROUPS?
- Industry experts and professionals in the field
- Executive leaders and managers involved with or interested in big data and AI technologies
- Policy-makers, with a focus on Europe in general and Germany in particular
- Scientists seeking a fruitful dialogue with the industry
- Start-ups and new businesses working with data and AI technologies